Official & Semi-official Delegations
Brussels offers a broad range of venues for a great variety of events, including official conferences, world summits and administrative assemblies.
With our re-branded label “TRS Group” since 2014, we kept on providing the same professional care, our business intelligence and the accumulated field experience, which we’ve been compiling under the brand of “Belgian Handling”, since 2005.
We are delightful to offer our expertise and reliable event management skills, providing a variety of tailor-made services for our partners, within all the BENELUX countries.
Our headquarters in Brussels is situated within the close proximity of the Brussels International Airport, which enables us to get significantly flexible and provide a logistic advantage.
We continuously provide all ad-hoc and extraordinarily tailored services to all bureaucrats and senior officials, who are visiting Brussels for attending official European Union meetings, visiting various international institutions, and summits.
We reserve & block high segment accommodation and prestigious restaurants for our valued guests.
We also offer a broad variety of services, such as city tours, private transfers, disposal car rentals, high-end & armored diplomatic vehicles, for individuals or groups. We would be pleased to respond to your demands, whether they are for individuals or groups; incentives or official delegations.
In Belgium, we operate in Brussels, Brugges, Ghent, Antwerp; while in the Netherlands, we operate in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Utrecht, Den Haag; and, the last but not the least, in Luxembourg.
- First Lady Emine ERDOGAN’s and her delegation’s visit to Brussels
- Minister of European Union Affairs (of Turkey) Egemen BAGIS’ official delegation visits
- Delegation for Belgium-Turkey national teams match (Turkish football club’s presidents and Turkey Football Federation committee)
- Delegation for Sivasspor – Anderlecht match – 2009
- Fenerbahce Sports Club players, executive committee, and press members
- Turkey-based Regional Development Agencies’ official delegation visits
- The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB)’s repeating official visits to Amsterdam & Brussels 2013 & 2014
- Medical meetings, sponsored and endorsed by the international pharmaceutical companies
- Union of Municipalities of Turkey (TBB)’s visit to Brussels
- Flanders International Rally Championship – Peugeot Motorsports Rally Team
- Mersin International Port Authority’s (INC.) official meetings
- Supreme Board of Judges and Prosecutors’ official meetings in Brussels and Den Haag (La Haye)
- Official visit of the Ministry of EU Affairs (delegation, with the minister Mr. Volkan Bozkır)
- The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB)’s repeating official visits to Brussels 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Official visits of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey to Brussels – Mr. Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu
- 2017 NATO Summit – Turkish delegation’s official visit, incl. Mr. President Erdogan
- Mr.President Erdogan’s official state visits to Brussels – 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Mr. Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu’s official visits to Brussels, 7 visits during the period 2015 – 2016
- Several ‘Study Visits’ of project groups for EU Funds, 2015 – 2017
- Official visit of the Ministry of EU Affairs (delegation, with the minister Mr. Ömer Çelik)
- Delegation for Anderlecht – Galatasaray Champions League football match – 2014
- Delegation for Brugge – Beşiktaş UEFA Eurpa League football match – 2015
- Turkish Football Federation’s official delegation in Lille, EURO 2016