“The story of Chocolate” / A Tasteful Workshop
This is one of our favorite events: According to your personalized wishes, we tailor-design chocolate workshops, chololaterie visits or facilitate team-building activities for individuals, teams or board of directors!
Any titles or size or visiting groups are more than welcome! Any type of body or entity which demands to enjoy their own private event, be it the companies which are looking for ways to fill their busy schedule with an original and fun leisure activity during their meetings or small theme groups of a common interest… they all will enjoy it more than how they anticipated, before.
1. Introduction: History and making of chocolate
2. Chocolate factory visit
3. Demonstration of chocolate tempering technique
4. Creation of chocolate bars with spices, flavors and spicy truffles
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Minimum: 15 people
Maximum: 90 people
1. “Real” hot chocolate service
2. Discovering the origins of chocolate
3. Visit of the chocolate factory and informative guided tour of the machinery and equipment
4. Demonstrations of chocolate production
On request, from Monday to Saturday from 10h to 16h
Duration: 1 hour
Minimum: 20 people
Maximum: 70 people
Choco Stroy – Chocolate Museum
By visiting Choco-Story Brussels, you will be delighted to learn how first the Mayas, and then the Aztecs grew cocoa trees, how the cocoa bean and its taste truly conquered Europe and how cocoa is transformed into chocolate. A master chocolate-maker will prepare pralines right in front of you. Tasting chocolate is, of course, an anticipated part of the tour and there is also an adjacent shop for those of you, who want more!